skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
couldn't find any paper so thought i'd use this...
Saturday, 21 November 2009
This week, for some reason, I have the clothes making ability of flora, the red fairy from sleeping beauty. (without magic)
"Its eerr... not exactly how it looks in the book is it?"
" I improved it".... thats me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2009
(18)
▼
November
(14)
one of a kind is my new favourite shop
The end of a brief romance is when I find out that...
Unfortunatly One Of A Kind will not let you take p...
Anish Kapoor Exhibition at The Royal Academy was e...
I know one of a kind and two of a kind aren't real...
The rainbow circle of doom... little bastard.
One of a kind? Eeww.
digitaria... The Leigh Bowery shrine
Digitaria window displays
Remember these?
Luella (sad face)
This week, for some reason, I have the clothes mak...
clips about clothes
suicide, A trend?
►
October
(4)
About Me
Lulusaurous
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment