Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Twilight, its good to look at.


Am I the only person who is not obsessed with Twilight? After a lot of time wondering why every female I know (and the occasional male) is completely obsessed with Twilight, and more to the point, Robert Pattinson, the actor who plays the lead role of a mysterious, teenage vampire Edward Cullen. I belatedly decide to see what all the fuss was about. As recently, with the release of 'New moon' I have found myself feeling like an uninvited member to a secret club of which everyone else seems to be a member.
I was quite excited to be watching it as, i thought, it must be a really good film if everyone else loves it so much. I have to say that I was a little disappointed, the story line is floored and i thought that a lot more would happen to the characters.
Having said this I completely understand the why the entire female population seem to be in love with the character, Edward Cullen. As I, watching it found myself being drawing in, the unusual eyes, the perfectly styled hair, the flat face etc.
I can see this film influencing fashion in the way it makes the vampire thing seem cool and sexy where as before it was a bit cliche. And most men now want the 'Edward Cullen hair' and his sophisticated grey coat. Also the character of Victoria, who has quite a small role in this film, has quite a good look going on with the Fur shawl and the the long curly hair.
I have to say i am now a fan, and find myself looking forward to watching 'New moon' even if it is just to look at the perfectly form features of Robert Pattinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment